Immediately. Check your email for your members area registration link to download Forex Fury.
Up to 5-10 times per day.
24/7, you will normally get a response within a couple hours during business days.
Watch this video closely: https://youtu.be/prfGq35Bkqw
- Please be patient, it is rare but there can be days without trades. Open more charts, open more demo accounts (you have unlimited demo accounts).
- Set MaxSpread to a higher number. Check your broker spread, if it is above 3, you will have to go into the expert properties and increase the max_spread. You can monitor your broker spread using this tool https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9492
- Set MaxOrders to 1 also in expert properties. Some brokers only allow opening one trade at a time. This is the most common reason the EA isn’t trading.
- On smaller accounts, set UseIncreamentalLotSize to FALSE, then set lot size to a smaller amount your broker will allow like .10 or .01.
- Lastly, remove other EA’s you believe may be interfering.
If your results are different you likely didn’t set up the Start Trading time and End Trading time properly.
StartTradingTime = 23:00:00 : Start trading time it is best value is 20:00:00 UTC/GMT
EndTradingTime = 23:59:00 : End trading time it is best value is one hour from the start trading time so it will be 20:59:59 UTC/GMT
This is easy to do, go in google and type time GMT. Compare that time to your broker Market Watch time. In this case my broker time is GMT 0.
Forex Broker GMT 0 means I set StartTradingTime to 20:00 and EndTradingTime to 20:59
If your Forex Broker GMT is -2 Then we subtract 2 from 20:00 and we put STT at 18:00 and ETT at 18:59
If Your Forex Broker GMT is +3 Then we add 3 from 20:00 and we get STT at 23:00 and ETT at 23:59
- November 1 – April 1 add +1 to your normal GMT.
Using brokers different from the accounts you are viewing can cause small differences, but nothing drastic.